1. Runs detective model in AutoKit.apk. To make sure if USB flash drive can be detected.
2. Make sure all three options are all displayed with “√”.
3. Try to connect the Dongle to another USB port of your car. (Usually, the car has two USB ports.)
4. Turn on the USB debugging to check whether other USB disks or card readers are inserted in other USB ports.
5. Please do not use the HUB device for connection.
6. Root your system of Android head unit, and set AutoKit.apk to system class application.
If you're experiencing issues with your device not working when plugging the dongle into your car, don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team for assistance. We'll be more than happy to help you troubleshoot and resolve any problems you may be facing.
To purchase the dongle or explore our other products, visit our 👉guide blog and discover the solutions that best fit your needs.