Quality Guarantee and Service for Carlinkit
1.Does the product have quality assurance?
In order to provide the best installation suggestions and after-sales service for your car, It is recommended that you choose to buy from autokitcarplay.com first. All products sold have been tested and provide an after-sales guarantee. We will give priority to providing one-to-one service for customers who place orders on our site. For products purchased on other websites(e.g., Aliexpress, Amazon, Ebay), we will not be able to guarantee product quality and after-sales service.
2.How to enjoy product after-sales service?
We offer service for items purchased from autokitcarplay.com. If you buy Carlinkit products from other websites(e.g., Aliexpress, Amazon, Ebay), please seek help from other sellers first. You can also refer to our FAQ, but the products purchased from other websites may be different from ours, and our FAQ may not apply to products purchased on other websites.
FAQ - U2W plus(Carlinkit 3.0/ 4.0)
13. Order Tracking.
1. How to quickly understand this product?
1. Your vehicle must be equipped with Wired CarPlay and come with a standard USB port.
2. The product is only available for iPhone running ios 9+.
3. Please read our vehicle compatible list carefully before purchasing the product. If your vehicle is not on the compatible list, please purchase it with caution：https://autokitcarplay.com/products/u2w-plus-carlinkit-3-0-wireless-apple-carplay-adapter-dongle-for-wired-carplay
2. Does the device have to work with Wifi or Bluetooth? My Car doesn’t have Wifi.
Our adapter has WiFi and Bluetooth hardware. It connects with Bluetooth and sends the WiFi credentials to the phone, then disconnects from the Bluetooth network. It works solely on WiFi from that point on.
3. How can I know if my car has the original Carplay?
1. Plug the iPhone directly into the car via a USB cable and check whether Carplay is displayed on the car screen.
2. Find the Apple Carplay icon on your car screen menu.
3. To see if your vehicle is included in the vehicle compatibility list on our product's page, please click here to check:
4. What is the difference between version 1.0, version 2.0, and version 3.0 of U2W Carlinkit?
Version 2.0 is with 5.8G HZ certification module, has higher adaptability for 98% of vehicle models.
3.0 is just the code name of a software update version. Currently, 2.0 and 3.0 are the same.
Version 2.0 is with indicator light design, which 1.0 does not.
The cables and adapters of version 2.0 are detachable, while version 1.0 is integrated and undetachable.
5. Will it work with the phone?
It works on all iPhone 5(running iOS 9 +) and above.
Note: Android system is not supported on this unit.
6. Is there a difference in hardware or software between black and white products?
No difference. Black and white are just different colors of products.
7. Will there be any differences in the built-in devices that fit between different vehicles from the same brand? Like the Volvo brand in the compatible list? Or are the built-in devices the same for all vehicles?
The built-in devices of all vehicles are the same.
8. Does it come with instructions?
Yes, it comes with instructions.
9. If I have two phones, which one will it choose？
You can use either phone, but if you have both in the car, it will connect to the last paired phone.
10. Do I have to sync the adapter every time I use it?
Nope! After you set it up, your phone will pair with it autosomally as soon as you start the car every time.