- To resolve the issue, you can simply reconnect the Bluetooth of the T2C without the need to unplug it.
- The T2C is designed to enter sleep mode after a period of inactivity, as Tesla vehicles do not cut power when the car is turned off.
- When your phone connects to the T2C's Bluetooth, it automatically wakes up from sleep mode.
To connect to T2C's Bluetooth, please follow these steps:
1. Enable the mobile phone's hotspot feature and turn it on.
2. Connect the car's infotainment system to the T2C device's Bluetooth by selecting "Autokit-xxxx".
3. After a successful Bluetooth connection, tap on the WiFi icon located at the top right corner of the Tesla screen. Search for the WiFi signal of T2C (WiFi name: Autokit-xoox) and enter the initial password "88888888", and ensure the "Keep Connected While Driving" option is checked.
4. In the car's system, open a web browser and enter the URL "tespush.com ".