What is Carlinkit Tbox LED?
The new Carlinkit Tbox Led, aka the Carlinkit TBox Max, which supports wireless CarPlay and wireless Android Auto. It enables you to go hands-free and cord-free. Additionally, The built-in Android 13.0 system of Carlinkit Tbox transforms your car screen into a tablet-like interface. You can download any app from Google Play Store and create your own private media room to enjoy activities such as watching TV shows, listening to music, or playing games.
Built-in YouTube and Netflix, Download Apps Freely
Carlinkit Tbox offers access to countless apps in Google Play Store. Just tap "install" to get the apps you want. Built-in YouTube and Netflix apps allow you to catch up on the latest shows and enjoy the pleasure.
Built-in GPS + Glonass + Beidou positioning
The multi-navigation system of Carlinkit Tbox provides broader coverage, more precise positioning, faster navigation speed, and stronger resilience to interference. This results in a safer and smoother driving experience.
Carlinkit CarPlay AI box supports split-screen function, letting you use navigation and enjoy music simultaneously on one screen without the need to switch between pages. This enhances the flexibility and convenience of your driving.
4.2+5.0 dual Bluetooth
Dual Bluetooth of Carlinkit Tbox enables multi-threaded operation by linking two devices simultaneously, opening up a broader range of usage scenarios.
Support 4G/TF Card, High Specification Configuration
Carlinkit CarPlay AI box supports SIM card and mobile hotspot for network connectivity. It also supports external TF card up to 256GB. With a Qualcomm 8-core CPU, 2.4G+5G dual-band WiFi, and memory options of 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM or 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM, Carlinkit CarPlay AI box reduces response delays and achieves faster processing speeds.
LED Lighting Design
The LED Lighting of the Carlinkit CarPlay AI box helps you easily understand its status: it emits a blue light when plugged into the car and displays cycling-colored lights when successfully connected.
What's the difference between Carlinkit Tbox Led and Carlinkit Tbox USB?
The Carlinkit Tbox USB (660) builds upon the Tbox Led (Max), featuring an added USB port. This addition offers users the flexibility to connect USB drives, mice, and various other peripherals, enhancing its utility.
Plug and Play, Easy Installation:
1. Plug the Carlinkit CarPlay AI box into the USB port of the car
2. Click the “AutoKit" icon to enter the connection interface
3. Turn on the Bluetooth and WiFi of your phone, and click pairing
4. Enjoy your wireless CarPlay or wireless Android Auto
Condition of Use:
1. Please ensure that you purchase the correct version for your country. The USA & Canada version is intended for use in America and Canada, while the Other Countries version is suitable for any country except the USA & Canada. If you've bought the wrong version and need to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping costs.
2. Carlinkit CarPlay AI box is compatible with factory-wired CarPlay. If your car only supports wired Android Auto, please consider selecting 👉🏻Carlinkit 5.0 or Carlinkit A2A.
Packing box*1, product*1, data cable*2, product manual*1
What's the difference the Carlinkit Tbox Max and Tbox Plus?